str. Ismail 84/3 (cladirea Maraton)

Consultare gratuită
+373 76 707 007

Child allowances

We provide services in filing the dossier for state allowance at the City Halls in Bucharest, Iasi, Vaslui, Galati, Bacau.

Registration for the oath


A procedure whereby a person granted Romanian citizenship takes his or her oath to the state of Romania (by the approval of citizenship it is understood that you have been included in the NCA order list, i.e. you have obtained a positive opinion on the application for Romanian citizenship, and the NCA order list is made public on the official website of the Ministry of Justice of Romania). It is necessary to appoint the taking of the oath at the Romanian Consulate according to the residence indicated in the documents. When taking the oath to the state of Romania, you are given the citizenship certificate, the official document confirming that you are a Romanian citizen.

How to Obtain Children’s Allowance?

In order to obtain allowances for his / her children, a parent must hold a Romanian identity card with permanent residence on the territory of Romania.

The procedure for receiving allowances consists of two stages:

1) account opening;

2) submitting a file to the City Hall of the applicant’s residence;

It is important to find out the mandatory conditions for obtaining child allowances by turning to us or to the Social Assistance Institution in Romania because they are permanently changing. There are no restrictions or facilities for some localities in terms of the amounts received as a child allowance. There is only one law applicable to the whole territory of the state of Romania.


Submission of the application for allowances is made personally or through a legal representative by a power of attorney.


What documents are needed to obtain allowances?
  1. Child’s birth certificate (original);
  2. Parents’ identity cards (copies) – one of the parents must reside in Bucharest;
  3. Parents’ Moldovan identity cards;
  4. Romanian marriage and birth certificate of parents (copy);
  5. Parents’ Romanian marriage certificate;
  6. Parents’ foreign passports;
  7. Certificate issued by the National Office of Social Insurance for both parents (only for Iasi);
  8. Power of Attorney;
  9. Account statement in original with the bank’s signature and stamp in the name of the allowance holder (if the payment is required);

Where can you file your papers to get allowances?

The documents for obtaining the allowances are submitted in Romania, at the Social Assistance Institution at the place of residence indicated in your documents.

How much does it cost to make an allowance?

Opening an account for the execution of an allowance involves two trips to Romania: submission and receiving in 3 days cost 20 RON. For submitting and receiving the dossier for allowances, you have to go twice to the City Hall, the trip costs 400 MDL to Iasi and 600 MDL to Bucharest, this does not include taxi expenses, meal and time lost.

Apply for allowances
[exp_contact_form7 form_id= “5898” bg_color= “” color= “” label_color= “” form_type= “rounded” accent_color= “” button_type= “rounded” button_color= “” button_bg_color= “” border_color= “” margin= “0px 0px 60px 0px” animate= “” animation_type= “fadeIn” animation_delay= “0” key= “rJ2DZFc9E”][/exp_contact_form7]
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound